Sunday, February 8, 2009

what are beyonce's measurements

1. What are beyonce,s body measurements? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers
"What are beyonce,s body measurements?" - Find the answer to this question and millions more on Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers.
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081202025225AAIDfZK

2. Female First Forum • View topic - Beyonce weight?
I wish that I knew her measurements, even though I know that I'd rather jus concintrate on myself and not compare myself to her. Beyonce says to love ...
www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/beyonce-weight-t19893.html

3. WikiAnswers - What is Beyonce's Waistline
Is beyonce's ass real? What is Beyonce's jean size? What is beyonce's screename? How does beyonce's house look? What are beyonce's measurements? ...
wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Beyonce's_Waistline

4. Groups Discussing beyonce measurements | Yahoo! Groups
So weak and small that Britney Spears and Beyonce could kick sand in his face, ... Topics frequently discussed: 100 lbs, beyonce measurements, ...
groups.yahoo.com/phrase/beyonce-measurements

5. viral measurement | The Viral Video Research Blog | Visible Measures
2 Dec 2008 ... Measuring Single Lady Beyonce vs. Justin Timberlake in a Leotard vs. the .... This Web site and our associated Internet video measurement ...
www.visiblemeasures.com/news-and-events/blog/?Tag=viral+measurement

1 comment:

  1. I asked the same question What are Beyonce's measurements? and to be honest I'd like to find out the hard way ;)

    ReplyDelete